Why ozone?Ozone is a natural substance, which can often take the place of caustic chemicals and invasive techniques.
- Kills infective microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi on contact
- Improves blood flow
- Amplifies immune responses
- Speeds healing and decreases risk of post-surgical infections
The procedureWe create customized trays, which connect to a machine that directly delivers therapeutic ozone. The upper tray is worn and connected to the machine for about 10-12 minutes, then the process is repeated for the lower tray. The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes.
Your trays are reusable and will be kept here in our office for future use, so you won’t need to have impressions taken every time.
How we use ozoneAt Center for Holistic Dentistry in Los Angeles, ozone is used as part of, or an adjunct to, many treatments.
- Every tooth is disinfected with ozone prior to placing a filling or crown
- For children, ozone is used before applying dental sealant
- Ozone therapy is an important aspect of periodontal treatment
- Dr. Dalwani recommends ozone therapy along with teeth cleaning, to maintain optimal oral health
- Patients are welcome to schedule ozone appointments as often as they wish
- Using ozone dentistry with dental treatments in Los Angeles for a healthy smile!
- How is ozone treatment done for patients in the Angeles, CA?
- What is the benefit of integrating ozone therapy into dental treatments in Los Angeles, CA area practice?
- Learn about the benefits of using ozone therapy in dentistry for Los Angeles area patients