General Dentistry at Center for Holistic Dentistry, Los Angeles
Center for Holistic Dentistry in Los Angeles offers a variety of general, cosmetic, and restorative options. Dr. Altman and Dr. Dalwani take time to get to know each patient, perform a comprehensive health and aesthetic evaluation, and discuss the person’s concerns and goals.
When you visit our office for the first time, we begin with a comprehensive and customized treatment plan to correct all of your dental issues. Once you have achieved excellent oral health and a smile that you can show off with pride, the focus shifts to maintenance. Preventive care and good hygiene habits are the cornerstones of lifelong dental health.
Maintaining a healthy oral environment
We combine advanced preventive treatment with extensive patient education, giving you the tools and resources to protect your smile.
- Examinations include an assessment of periodontal health
- We provide guidance about the effect that nutrition, lifestyle choices, medical conditions, and other factors have on dental health
- We offer noninvasive, advanced preventive treatments including laser bacteria reduction and ozone therapy
- Restorations are designed for optimal functionality, longevity, and appearance
Natural home care products
We recommend oral hygiene products by The Dental Herb Company, which are available purchase directly from our office, for your convenience.
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of therapeutic herbs and essential oils
- Helps fight oral disease naturally
- Chemical free products
- The Dental Herb Company has been producing high-quality, all-natural formulas for ten years.
Healthy smiles are a team effort
We believe in patient education rather than criticism of habits, and offering options rather than trying to sell patients on a specific treatment. We work with patients in a cooperative team effort with the goal of beautiful, healthy smiles for life. If you want a caring, skilled, experienced dentist on your smile team, call our office at (310) 340-0153 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Altman or Dr. Dalwani.